where do I go in the las vegas area to transfer title and register my mobile home?

Asked by babychicken1, Las Vegas, NV Fri Oct 5, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Eugene Renwick’s answer
Eugene Renwi…, Agent, Ls Vegas, NV
Sat Oct 6, 2012
State of Nevada
Department of Business and Industry
Manufacured Housing Division
2501 E Sahara, Suite 204
Las Vegas, NV 89104
Phone: (702) 486-4135

I hope this helps.
Gene Renwick
EXIT Realty, The Infinity Group
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more