where do I get free list of tax foreclosure homes in cameron county, Texas I don't have my own home?

Asked by Maria Alfari, Cameron County, TX Fri Jan 16, 2009

Answers

4
Efrain1987ga…, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Sep 25, 2017
At the school tax office close by stinger rd
Marisoto1.ms, Home Buyer, New York, NY
Mon Sep 1, 2014
Buyer in South Texas-Cameron County/ Willacy County ...I Wanted to know where I can find more information on land/acreage in Cameron County/Willacy County that have taxes owed on them being sold by tax office.??? Sept. 1,2014
Tabitha Coyne, , 15801
Wed Aug 25, 2010
now if you are looking for the "tax home" that are past do on paying them. you call our local court house. Here they put it in news papers and one the court house walls out side of the tax office. .
Tina D'Amato, Agent, Sciota, PA
Fri Jan 16, 2009
Hi Maria,

Try ushomeauction.com and realtybid.com. It is a free website and you will find homes in the area that you are interested in that are in Forclosure. Usually these homes are listed on the market or have been listed on the market. It is important that you find a Realtor in the area that you are looking to reside in so they can give you any "extra" information on the home that you might not find on these websites. They should (most of the times) be able to show you the property. (And yes there is a link through these websites that they could put the bid in for you and represent you through out the process.)

If you need help finding a Top Realtor in the Texas area let me know and I will be able to assist you through our Companies relocation program.

Tina D'Amato