where can I find this month's home sales?

Asked by Racur, 01880 Fri Jun 26, 2009

Answers

3
Wendy Taylor,…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Fri Jun 26, 2009
Hi Realtor.com is your best source for statistics. It is the largest and most comprehensive website for real estate listings. Trulia also has statistics. For very specific information ask your local REALTOR to put you on an automatic drip to send you the particular information you would like.

Ed and Margot…, Agent, Wayland, MA
Wed Jul 1, 2009
Racur,

A Realtor can give you the up-to-the-minute sales in any town in MA, so long as they appear in the Multiple Listing Service; they are public sales. If you want to get all the sales in a town, including the private ones, they are available online, again accessible by a knowledgable agent. The private sales become available online about 2 weeks after closing.
Paul Stonkus, Agent, Lynn, MA
Fri Jun 26, 2009
You would have to get the actual current stats from a Realtor in the area you are interested in. All stats from any other source will be delayed. Let me know if you need any specific info-
Paul
Web Reference:  http://www.lynnforsale.com