where can I find reasonably priced cond/townhouse near caltech?

Asked by M Jessup, Los Angeles, CA Fri Dec 9, 2011

Answers

10
roger n roger’s answer
roger n roger, Home Buyer, Compton, MD
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hello Jessup,
Madison Heights is very close to itech area, most of the condos and townhomes are in the range from
275K an up for condos, and $350 and up for townhomes. The Short sales are price lower, however, it takes 3 to 4 months to actually close escrow, so if you are in a hurry this might not be a good option for you. REO's are being purchased by investors that are paying cash. So even if REO's are priced to sell, there is competion in this area. If you find a foreclosure, make sure you are ready to make a strong offer, and make sure that you are pre-approved with proof of funds in place.

If you want a reasonable buy, you might consider the area north of 210 freeway, you get more for your money per square footage, and the units are much bigger at better priced. You might want to consider having your son drive a two miles and buy something more reasonable. If I can be of further assistance let me know.
The Emamian…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Mon Dec 12, 2011
Hello Mr./Ms. Jessup,

Are you looking to rent or purchase a townhome? What is a reasonable price for you? Do you intend to have a room mate or room mates? As others have pointed out, the price range varies considerably based upon what you are looking for in regard to size and amenities. An additional cost you want to keep in mind with condos and townhomes is the homeowners dues. Those can also vary tremendously, as well depending on the amenities offered. I would be happy to speak with you about your particular needs if you would like. I can be reached at (626) 487-3678. Best,
Jan
Joshua Rabin…, , Los Angeles County, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
You may want to check for foreclosures for the best deal. Look on the internet and use an mls search engine. Best, Joshua Rabinovitz.
Ripsi Yeprem…, Agent, Glendale, AZ
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Are you looking to buy or rent? I can e-mail you the list of properties if you provide an e-mail address.

Ripsi Yepremyan
Prudential CA Realty
Tel. 818.522.0660
DRE #01488880
http://housesaleinfo.com
Harry Khayal…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hello
As mentioned by the other realtors it depends on the size and location of the condo. The price ranges are from $250,000 to $600,000
Thank you
Harry Khayalian
Broker Associate
Century 21 Golden Realty
626-390-2544
DRE#01237831
Grimanesa Ka…, , Pasadena, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hello, it all depends on the size and number of bedrooms and baths, price range can go all the way from $200,000 to $600,000 . Contact me if you have any questions. I will be more than happy to assist you. We have inventory on that area.

Grimanesa Ka
nner
Prudential California Realty/ Pasadena
819-266-7306 cell
grimanesakanner@prula.com
Greg & Mary…, Agent, Arcadia, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Hi M Jessup, Home Buyer:
Thank you for your question on Truia about where can you find reasonably priced condo or townhomes hear caltech.

How about these:
125 N ALLEN AVE #309 ASKING $170,000
2386 E Del Mar BL #106 ASKING $188,800

Contact me to set up a showing appointment for you.
Mary Prout
626-833-7043
Mary@ProutRealtor.com
Web Reference:  http://www.ProutRealtor.com
Shel-lee Dav…, Agent, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Depends on what you call close. I have a great listing 8 miles away (straight down Foothill). It is a lovely, end unit townhouse. 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car attached garage. And, it's an approved short sale, so you could close quickly. This is just one of many reasonably priced condo/townhomes, if you are willing to go out 5-10 miles.

Let me know if you are interested in more details. Dare to Dream.

Shel-lee Davis, QSC®
Certified Distressed Property Expert – CDPE®
Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource – SFR®
Certified HAFA Specialist – CHS®
SSG Pro®
Your Real Estate Consultant for Life
RE/MAX Palos Verdes Realty
424-2HELP12 (424-243-5712)
myrealestateanswers@gmail.com
http://shel-lee.listingbook.com
Chris Waybri…, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Within a 1 mile radius of the center of campus you can find condos/townhomes ranging anywhere from $210,000 to $550,000. It really depends on the size, number of bedrooms/baths and amenities. If you can give me more specifics I would be happy to assist you.
Laura Twors, Agent, Pasadena, CA
Fri Dec 9, 2011
Are you looking to purchase a condo or rent one? On the purchase side you are looking at an average price of approximately $300,000 for a standard condo. If you are looking to rent you will be looking at anywhere from $1600 - 2500 per month depending on the quality of the condo. If you want further assistance feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to help.

Laura Twors