where can I find a real estate subdivision map, i.e. Foxenwoods, La Ventena, Sculptures, etc.

Asked by Karin Bernal, Santa Maria, CA Tue Jan 27, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Ken Taylor, Agent, Arroyo Grande, CA
Tue Jan 27, 2009
I can get you copies of the "Tax Maps", but for copies of recorded tract maps for the city of Santa Maria contact the Engineering department at 805-925-0951. If it's in the unincorporated area contact the Santa Barbara County Government center planning department in Orcutt at 805-934-6251.

Ken Taylor
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Santa Maria Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more