where are real estate transactions recorded and where can I get a copy of an instrument?

Asked by charlotte.hurst, Ocean Pines, MD Wed Jan 1, 2014

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


Sally Grenier, Agent, Boulder, CO
Wed Jan 1, 2014
Try the county clerk and recorder's office.
1 vote
Sharyn O'Hare, Agent, Ocean PInes, MD
Thu Jan 2, 2014

I assume you are asking about a property in Ocean Pines. All of our deeds are recorded in Worcester County. Call 410-632-1200. This is the main number for the county (I don't know if they are open today, but you might try). They should be able to assist you.

If you are looking for who the owner of records is, it is on line. Just google that. If there is anything else I can answer, or if this answer doesn't help, then feel free to call me at 410-603-4777.
Thanks and good luck!
Sharyn O'Hare
0 votes
Mack McCoy, Agent, Seattle, WA
Wed Jan 1, 2014
Copy of an instrument? What are you trying to accomplish, Charlotte?
0 votes
Greg Myers, Agent, Gaitherburg, MD
Wed Jan 1, 2014
Are you referring to a recorded dded and the respective Maryland county " intake" document for the new deed recording??

Do you have a name, address and county??

Greg Myers
RE/MAX Realty Group
0 votes
Akil Walker, Agent, Upper Marlboro, MD
Wed Jan 1, 2014
the county should have a record division to record the transaction.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question

Email me when…

Learn more