where and how far are the beaches?

Asked by Kathie Roby, Warner Robins, GA Mon Jan 27, 2014

Answers

3
Ray Nesci, Agent, Bradenton, FL
Tue Jan 28, 2014
It depends on where in Bradenton. From the city itself it could range 15 to 25 minutes depending on season. From areas in West Bradenton you could be as close as five minutes. The beaches you would be accessing would be on Anna Maria Island. The beaches are beautiful here and it is an international tourist destination. The Town of Anna Maria was voted one of America's ten prettiest towns by Forbes Magazine last fall.
jcutler2205, Renter, Bradenton, FL
Tue Jan 28, 2014
P.S. It's hard to turn around without being at a beach from 75th St. and Manatee to Anna Maria Island
jcutler2205, Renter, Bradenton, FL
Tue Jan 28, 2014
I live 5 minutes drive (or bike ride) to Anna Maria Island. There are several beaches there. Also to the right of my address, before getting to shops, I drive past 2 beaches. I don't like my community, so if you are looking for someplace here, you can live near a beach and have a better, newer, cleaner apartment than Perico Apts.