when do you think the market will go up again?

Asked by John, San Francisco, CA Tue Oct 28, 2008

i want to sell my home and buy a new one, but everyone tells me not to. what do you think?

Answers

4
Wayne Schnab…, Agent, Sioux Falls, SD
Mon May 24, 2010
The market in Sioux Falls has been very good so far. The interest rates are low and if sellers have had to adjust down, they've made it up on the purchase.
Sharon Home…, Agent, Livingston, NJ
Wed Oct 29, 2008
Why not? even if you get less on your current home you will probably save $$ on your next one. If you buy and sell there is no difference what market you are in. In this market the very unusual circumstances of low prices and low mortgage rates are a wonderful combination that allows many new buyers to buy.

I am not sure what is the market in your area but in NJ people still moving, houses are selling!

Lots of luck to you. If you would like a recommendation of a good realtor in your area you may contact me via my email sharonandkaren@prunewjersey.com

Karen Abramson
Moxley Team, Agent, pleasanton, CA
Tue Oct 28, 2008
The house you buy is lower in price too. Make sure you sell your current home before you buy a new one, don't get stuck with 2 mortgage payments!!! Plan for the lont term too.
Web Reference:  http://www.MoxleyTeam.com
John, Home Buyer, San Francisco, CA
Tue Oct 28, 2008
would love to hear from everyone; agents, buyers, sellers