whats the sq ft cost (a range, perhaps) of new residential construction in harbor area of baltimore city?

Asked by Hab, Baltimore, MD Thu Dec 13, 2007

The following may be helpful: townhouse built on improved land, 3000 sq ft enclosed, common walls with neighbors.

Answers

5
ian cockburn, Agent, New Orleans, LA
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Take the sf prices on my website and go up 30% on the mechanical and electrical....the info you want is on the "investor secrets" page.

Walls are typically 2 X 6 for the common walls...insulated.
Josh Rosati, Agent, Timonium, MD
Sun Feb 23, 2014
Hab,

I agree with you. The new construction over at Harbor East is definitely one of the top places to live in Baltimore City. There is also not much for sale over there. If you find something, the average price is between $300 - $400 per sq/ft.

Please let me know if you are interested and I would be glad to show you available properties in the area.

Joshua Rosati
Keller Williams Excellence
443-558-8236
josh.rosati@kw.com
Gg, , 21230
Mon Dec 24, 2007
i live in b'more and have been looking in the harbor area for the past several months. i think the coolest neighborhood is/will be harbor east. there is new construction and they are building a four seasons. fells and fed hill are also nice.
Lavy Mammen, , Maryland
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Go to Zillow.com and put in the address or address of similar property you mention and it should give you a estimate or should i say zestimate.
Cindy Maves, Agent, Fort Myers, FL
Thu Dec 13, 2007
Hi Hab:

Are you asking about the development on Lee or President St?There are starting at $400 up to $1+.
We typically don't use sq ft, so I would need a little more info to help you determine what you are looking for.
Web Reference:  http://www.nortrhopteam.com