whats the best way to learn about neighborhoods and cities and price points for detached homes just outside of Manhattan?

Asked by Isi Wu, Alameda, CA Thu Oct 31, 2013

Answers

5
allan erps,A…, Agent, Pearl River, NY
Wed Nov 6, 2013
I cover Rockland, Orange, Ulster & Sullivan counties primarily. Rockland(the shortest distance from NYC is a fabulous place to live with shopping Malls, great restaurants, schools & most important great value. Please get in touch with me & let me know what you are looking for specifically & I will send you all the pertinent listings that match your wish list. Allan

Allan Erps
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson,ABR,SFR, E-PRO, Relo
Better Homes & Gardens/Rand Realty
95 South Middletown Road
Nanuet, New York 10954
Voice Mail (845) 624-8100 x141
Fax (845) 624-7137
Cell/Text (845) 304-3040
Email: allan.erps@randrealty.com
Website: allan.erps.randrealty.com
"GIVING MY CLIENTS THE GREAT
SERVICE THEY DESERVE ALWAYS!!"
Fajardo Dela…, Agent, Flushing, NY
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Speak to a local agent it's deferent for area to area.
Fajardo Delacruz
347 932-0609
Christopher…, Agent, Tarrytown, NY
Fri Nov 1, 2013
Hi, I am a Westchester County Agent and can help educate you on the area. Please feel free to contact me directly on 914.406.9023.

Christopher Pagli
Accredited Buyer Representative
Licensed Associate Broker
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Silvio Berco…, Agent, NY,
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Decide the place you wish to purchase and spend a few days walking along at diferent times,Good luck
Joseph Hasti…, Agent, Bayside, NY
Thu Oct 31, 2013
Hello Isi. Your multi-layered question will require you to do some reasearch online and over a period of time. This knowledge would be the result of accumulated reasearch and discovery as you venture out to see neighborhoods. SInce almost everyone starts their search online and you are doing that now, you might have some knowledge of different areas already

Since you are in sunny CA, I might think you are considering a move here. Do you have any insight to the boroughs? By that I specifically mean Brooklyn and Queens. These two boroughs would give you very good proximity to Manhattan via the subway. Your broker will be your best guide.

Price points will be the province of the broker you will need to work with. Price will also be based on amenities, specific location, style, number of bedrooms, proximity to transportation and other things. If I may be of service, please feel free to contact me directly. Just click on to my photo and go to "contact me."