whats it called when theres a sign on on agents for sale sign that tells you to make an offer? do you know?

Asked by Summer, Greenville, NC Wed Aug 21, 2013

Add some detail about your question

Answers

8
Patricia Mem…, Agent, New Rochelle, NY
Sun Jun 14, 2015
It is a Rider...usually, says under contract if there is a buyer.
Summer, Home Buyer, Greenville, NC
Wed Aug 21, 2013
I think I must have made it up or i dont know what im talking about. Thank you all for your time and help! have a gud day
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Wed Aug 21, 2013
Wait... I think I know, now, what you're asking....the little sign that an agent hangs beneath (or above) their sign is called a "rider"...is that what you meant?
My NC Homes…, Agent, Chapel Hill, NC
Wed Aug 21, 2013
It's nothing more than a notification that the Sellers are motivated and willing to negotiate.
Jim Olive, Agent, Key West, FL
Wed Aug 21, 2013
The crazy thing is that these days you have to TELL people that. Years ago, it was just assumed. Many people today look at the list price and just assume that it's cast in stone and walk away even though they like the property and could afford it at a slightly lower price!! It goes without saying, in my book...make an offer...see if it sticks. It may, it may not, but the only way you'll ever know is to make it! Best of luck in your home purchase...
Summer, Home Buyer, Greenville, NC
Wed Aug 21, 2013
no, i was refering to a sign, possibly on a foreclosure listing. i cant think what im trying to say. thanks everyone!
The Tingen T…, Agent, Greenville, NC
Wed Aug 21, 2013
I think the seller must be motivated and they will consider lower offers that other agents may not.
Tim Moore, Agent, Kitty Hawk, NC
Wed Aug 21, 2013
That is called marketing. ..............