whate are the current days for a 3br home on market

Asked by brindakinast, Wichita, KS Wed Jan 9, 2013

Answers

4
bigdaddyaddi, Home Buyer, Wichita County, KS
Tue Jan 29, 2013
sold mine on the 2nd showing on the first day,,,, waited till fri to put in an offer
Christy Shay…, Agent, Wichita, KS
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Homes are moving quicker than they were and Spring season looks to be great. It really does depend on the area for your 3 bedroom home. How many baths does the home have? Where is it located? If the home is listed, your agent should have provided you a anaylsis at listing that showed you average days on market for your home and location. Let me know if you would like me to prepare you an estimate of days on market for your home.
Anna M Brocco, Agent, Williston Park, NY
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Days on the market does vary by exact location, pricing, condition, size, schools, etc.; for specific detailed information, do work work with/ask any local agent...
Ken M. Clark, , Wichita, KS
Thu Jan 10, 2013
It varies greatly and depends on the area, price range of the home and actual list price. A home that is priced right for the market should sell in 30-60 days. The overall average days on market for the Wichita area in 2012 was 88 days.