what zip code is monkey junction / where? between what main roads/divisions

Asked by Linda Peters, Wilmington, NC Thu May 30, 2013

Answers

6
Wendy Finch…, Agent, Carolina Beach, NC
Fri May 31, 2013
If you are heading north from Carolina Beach the zip code for the homes on the east side/right of the Carolina Beach Road is 28409. The zip code for the east side/left side of Carolina Beach road is 28412.

At Monkey Junction, the homes to the right of College Road ( Hwy 132) are 28409 and homes to the left side of College Road are 28412.

I certainly hope this helps! If you would like me to help you search I would be happy to set you up an client portal that helps you to view properties in your desired zip code, as well as price range, school district or other criteria you may need.

I am happy to help in any way I can!

Wendy
910-200-0958
Wendy@intracoastalrealty.com
Ian Rosenbaum, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Fri May 31, 2013
Monkey Junction is where College Road & Carolina Beach Road meet. A long time ago there was a gas station there, and the owner had a pet monkey. On the way down to Carolina Beach it was the last rest stop for buses before they arrived at the beach and the drivers started calling it Monkey Junction.
Chris Oliver, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Wed Jun 12, 2013
Monkey junction is at the cross roads of Rt 421 which is Carolina Beach rd where it meets College rd and that zip code is 28412. Going towrads Carolina beach you have 28409.

If i can help with more info please contact me.

Chris Oliver

Wilkinson & Associates

Direct Line: 910-599-7244

Email: homesbychrisoliver@gmail.com

http://www.coastalcarolinahomesale.com
Nicole Lee, Agent, Carolina Beach, NC
Fri May 31, 2013
Monkey Junction is where College Road and Carolina Beach Road meet, and the name is often used to refer to all the nearby shops and restaurants at that intersection. It is still the last main commercial area before Carolina Beach if you are traveling that way. That is where you will find Wal-Mart, Lowes, Home Depot and tons of fast food and restaurants.

There are a lot of great neighborhoods that are nearby if you like the convenience of that area.

Let me know if I can help in any way!

Nicole Lee
nicole@intracoastalrealty.com
(910) 458-2090
Pam Meadows, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Fri May 31, 2013
Our website includes a map with markers for the neighborhoods in Wilmington. Click on one and you'll see pictures of the community as well as price range, schools etc. Take a look and contact me If you see something you like!
Ed & Sheila…, Agent, Wilmington, NC
Fri May 31, 2013
There are 2 zip codes that meet at Monkey Junction. 28409 and 28412 searching by a map might be your best bet. Give me a call and I will help you with that. 910-620-7206