what would be the cost per sf second addition in Bethesda MD?

Asked by Harry, passadena md Sat Sep 13, 2008

Answers

3
Sterling Meh…, , Bethesda, MD
Wed Sep 24, 2008
I would say more like $300 if it involves a kitchen. I would say even more if its less than 500sf.
It would be more helpful to talk to a contractor, I can recommend an excellant one who my clients have raved to me about after I referred him to them.

Gerry Ellsbury T/A Plumb Square Builders he is located in Chevy Chase 301-585-2782
I don't get any kickbacks or commissions for this, just good feedback from my clients.
cheers,
sterling mehring
Web Reference:  http://www.BethesdaHomes.com
Richard Helb…, , Bethesda, MD
Tue Sep 23, 2008
Dear Harry,

$200 / sf .
Bruce Lemieux, Agent, Gaithersburg, MD
Sat Sep 13, 2008
Hi Harry - There really are no good guidelines - it's a function of your home and the improvements that you want to make. It's very common in Bethesda to make significant improvements to older homes. Based on some of my clients' experiences, it's hard to spend less than a $100K for a basic addition. Depending on what you want to do, you can easily spend 10 times that amount and more.