what side of haworth, nj is considered the nicer side?

Asked by Silvia, Fort Lee, NJ Thu Mar 5, 2009

Answers

4
Voices Member, , Benton County, OR
Wed Apr 15, 2009
Silvia, I received an email that my answer was flippant and isn't at all helpful so they will removed it later.

I apologize to you if you feel that way also.
John Malkows…, Agent, River Vale, NJ
Wed Apr 15, 2009
There are some charming and unique characteristics for Haworth neighborhoods. The West Side includes White Beeches and Haworth Golf Club. The East Side is closer to Northern Valley Regional High School Demarest which is located on Knickerbocker Road. Most sports activities take place at Memorial Field on the East Side. Public Service serves the west side for electric service, while the east side is served by Rockland Electric.

John Malkowski
Friedberg Properties & Associates
201.871.0800 Office
201.774.4216 Direct
http://www.njhousehunter.net
Carolynn Mon…, Agent, Haworth, NJ
Wed Jan 5, 2011
Hi There Sylvia: I am an agent working in Haworth and the entire town is just charming. It is a small town where most of the residents know each other and it has an "old world" feel to it. Many people love the town and have been there for many years. I haven't found that there is a better side so to speak, but there are sections of the town that are closer to the main street where the shops and parks are located. School systems are also rated high.

Give me a call and I'd be glad to show you around or send you some more info on some of the homes available in your price range that you might want to take a look at.

I have 26 years experience working with buyers and sellers in Bergen County and I was born and raised in the Cliffside/Fort Lee area. & I've been in the Haworth/Oradell area for 25 years.

Good luck with your search.
Carolynn Monaco
Pristine Homes & Estates
Haworth
201-489-0256 direct
Robin Malley, Agent, River Vale, NJ
Thu Mar 5, 2009
It depends on what you are looking for! Some people want to be close to town or the elementary school. Others prefer to be closer to the NVR High School. Some want the golf course. Are you looking for an older charming home or a newer one?
Give me a call and maybe I can help you out!
Robin Malley, Broker/Sales Associate at Friedberg Properties. 201-666-0777