Chelsea, Home Buyer in Beverly Hills, CA

what's the best and safe place to live in los angeles?how much is the average amount of a two bed house?

Asked by Chelsea, Beverly Hills, CA Sun May 24, 2009

Answers

4
Grant Linsco…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Sun May 24, 2009
Hi Chelsea,

There are many great, safe places to live in Los Angeles but I think a couple important questions for you are: Where do you work and have you thought about being pre-approved to see how much you could afford? These two questions will help guide you to many possibilities on the Westside, as well as: do you have any children? There are a lot of great places that I could recommend to you as I've sold property all over the Westside of Los Angeles. I'm available to talk with you about your best possibilities.

Grant Linscott
323.333.6222 cell
grantlinscottproperty@gmail.com
Roger Perry, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Wed Jun 30, 2010
There are so many wonderful pockets...Depends on many criteria. In which city do you work? Do you need to be near better schools? Convenience to grocery and other stores? Etc Etc. I will happy to spend as much time as you need to find the right area for you. Call me directly at (310) 600-1553 or email me at: RPerry@RogerPerry.com

Roger Perry
Realtor - Broker
Rodeo Realty - Beverly Hills
(310) 600 -1553
Dorene Slavi…, Agent, Torrance, CA
Sun Jan 10, 2010
Dear Chelsea,
I would recommend looking at neighborhoods with their "own" police department. Beverly Hills and Culver City are good areas. If you really want it quiet..consider Thousand Oaks which has the largest population of Police officers living in the city!
Keith Sorem, Agent, Glendale, CA
Mon May 25, 2009
Chelsea
The Los Angeles area is actually of numerous cities. There is the city of Los Angeles, then there is a city like Beverly Hills that has it's own police, fire, etc.

Police departments are required to track crime statistics. Most have them available on their websites
I looked at the Beverly Hills Police site, no crime stats at all.
I did find a nifty site (see link below) that does provide some information.

So far as "average price of a two bedroom home", that varies a great deal. Trulia is a very good resource to provide recent average sale prices and sale price per square foot.

From the REALTOR perspective, the biggest determinants of home values are:
Crime statistics
School scores
proximity to desired destinations
Quality of the city public works (roads, utilities, and other infastructure).