what lenders offer the lowest closing cost and fees for a fha loan?

Asked by Lauren, Somerton, Philadelphia, PA Sat Oct 20, 2012

Answers

5
Gita Bantwal, Agent, Jamison, PA
Sun Nov 18, 2012
Lauren, If you are not working with an agent find a good agent and the agent will guide you and explain closing costs. This way when you talk to a lender you will have a better idea. You can look up lenders on http://www.hud.gov and interview a few of them over the phone.
Michael Arl…, Agent, Bensalem, PA
Mon Oct 22, 2012
Lauren,
There are many many choices when it comes to mortgage lenders and real estate agents, but should you wish to speak (NO HASSLE, NO OBLIGATION), Give me a call, and I will share a little known secret about another local company in the area and an income based driven fha program where you may obtain a rate around 3% or POSSIBLY even less (and yes their fees are super competitve too!)
Rates can fluctuate daily, but have been and appear to be holding relatively steady for the near future.
You are receiving sound advice from each response, and I commend you on educating yourself.
You are asking the correct questions and doing it the right way in obtaining an approval before beginning your search.

Good Luck whatever your choices are moving forward

Mike Arleth
Remax Realty Services
215-245-2404
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Sat Oct 20, 2012
You shouldn't just look at those things:
You should be given a GFE which lists everything, in a form that makes it easy to compare 2 or more loans.
They have to prepare it for you, it is a Federal Law.

Good luck and may God bless
Bud Silcox, Agent, Bensalem, PA
Sat Oct 20, 2012
Amy Ahleman of Walter Financial (215) 633-0411 or AmyAhleman@Verizon.net always has the best rates for my FHA clients, and is located in Bensalem. Her rates currently are 3.25% for a 30 year FHA with 640 credit score.
Joshua Stein, Agent, Conshohocken, PA
Sat Oct 20, 2012
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of lenders in the Philadelphia area. I suggest you ask your agent to recommend a few.

If you don't have an agent at the moment, I would love to talk with you one-on-one about your home purchase and could recommend some folks for you to call then.

Joshua Stein, REALTOR®
Coldwell Banker Preferred - Conshohocken
jstein@cbpref.com
Office:(610) 828-9558 * Cell:(215) 866-8030
Direct:(484) 270-1165 * Fax: (215) 999-5894
PA License #RS317975

If you know anyone who needs help buying, selling or renting in the next 90 days, give me a call so I can help them meet all of their real estate goals.