Home Buying in Punta Gorda>Question Details

charles mira…, Real Estate Pro in Brooklyn, NY

what kind of rent can a 2 bedroom house or 2 bedroom condo get in this area? im looking to buy as investment

Asked by charles mirailh, Brooklyn, NY Tue Nov 19, 2013

Answers

3
There are two ways to rent here - annually or seasonally. I'll give you a quick example - a friend just rented a 2/2 condo, first floor on a canal for $750/month. Another friend called me for a similar place, but for Jan-Mar. Prices were running between $1400-1800/mo. If you want to use it sometimes, seasonally might be the way to go. If you plan to hold it for a while and not visit, then annually could work for you. In either case, I'd be happy to work with you to find what you need.

Claudia DeBruyn
Sandbill RE
Cell/txt 781-799-7570
salesnmktg@gmail.com
Hi Charles,

The short answer is $800.00 to $1,200.00 but you have to know what areas and features people are looking for. We currently manage both houses and condos for local and foreign investors. As I am sure you know a lot depends on the individual investors long and short term goals. If you would like to talk drop me a line and we can discuss your specific situation.
Charles,
I would be happy to help you with investment properties in the area. You can search rentals on my web site at http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/ to see what the rental prices are. The prices will vary depending on what type of community they are in and amenities the community has to offer such as gulf access, waterfront, golf course view, non-waterfront etc. We also have a rental department at our office. They can answer any questions for you.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
http://www.tammyhayes.remaxagent.com/