what is the tax rate and is there a hoa every month?

Asked by Joan, Angus Valley, Austin, TX Sat Apr 21, 2012

Answers

6
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 22, 2012
You may want to try Googling the name of the neighborhood. Otfen established neighborhoods will have a website. This is pretty common in newer neighborhoods that have an HOA. Some older neighborhoods have them too. For example: The Estates of Shady Hollow is: http://www.eshhoa.org/ and Shady Hollow's website is: shadyhollow.org/

Betina

Austin Home Girls Realty
512-771-6318
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Dear Joan,
Here is the link to the Angus Valley Area Neighborhood Association. It is NOT an HOA per say and IS voluntary. It looks like they are good stewards of the environment and wildlife. I just looked up the tax rate for Angus Valley and it is ¤ 2.3169%. The last few homes have sold between $280K-$310K.

http://www.angusvalley.org/avana/

If I may be of further help please let me know!
Betina
Betina Forem…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sun Apr 22, 2012
Dear Joan,
The tax rates vary all over the city, so we need the address to be able to help you regarding a specific home. Also most older neighborhoods don't have monthly HOA fees. Monthly HOA fees are more common in neighborhoods developed after 1990's.
Betina
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Apr 21, 2012
By the way, Joan, if you're not yet working with a Realtor and need some free, professional assistance, I'd be happy to help you! Joe
JOSEPH E JAR…, Agent, Austin, TX
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Joan, you forgot to leave the address of the property you're interested in. Please call me when you get a chance as I'm at my office and I'll be happy to look that information up for you. Joe Jarusinsky, Keller Williams Realty, 512-261-4415
Sherry Stark, Agent, Jonestown, TX
Sat Apr 21, 2012
Hi Joan, If you could give me the property address, I will look this information up for you.

Sherry Stark, OPR-Realtor
512-965-1233