what is the median price for a two bedroom condo in parkchester? should i qualify for a loan how difficult would it be to get approved by parkchester?

Asked by iamlivin4me, Bronx, NY Sun Nov 11, 2012

Answers

8
Biscoshuz, Home Buyer, Bronx, NY
Sat Nov 24, 2012
I been living in parkchester for the las 8 years n is beautiful, if u want an impartial answer here is, the board is flexible, u need 10% down at least, the 2 bedrooms apt are going for around 130 k to 140 k, well that's the asking price, deduct 10% , that is the price. Chase bank finance a great % of the parkchester condos, do not go with any lender, go with a bank.maintenance is kind of expensive,but u save a lot f work,besides is a goog place to start. Also make sure u buy at metropolitan ave all the way around those numbers like 11,7,20, or the main artery that runs from the train station to the water fountain, beyond that is cheaper, and dark at night.
Jesse Vazquez, , Bronx, NY
Mon Nov 12, 2012
We also have lenders who work with condo's and coop's.
Jesse Vazquez, , Bronx, NY
Mon Nov 12, 2012
I'd love to answer all ofnyour questions. Give me a call when you have a chance.
Jesse
6462568616
Jessica and…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Nov 12, 2012
Not sure which bank the agents below are referring to, but my husband is an attorney who has closed a number of deals in Parkchester and he has done them all through Prospect mortgage.

John R. Kiyak
Prospect Lending
914-715-2799

John.Kiyak@prospectmtg.com

Good Luck, please keep in mind that not all lenders will lend in Parkchester, so give John a call.
Nirmala Cara…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Mon Nov 12, 2012

To add to my collegues comments below. Based on the last deal I closed recently, there are only two banks that I am aware of that are financing purchases in Parkchester recently. Your first step, should be to meet with a loan officer from one of the institutions and have them pre qualify you, so you know exactly how much you are qualified to borrow. You will need 20% down and an additional apprx. 3% down for closing costs. There are grants that are offered for First Time Home Buyers but you meet specific criteria.

Nirmala Caraballo
Licensed Real Estate Agent
Cruse Realty / Cruz Network
Tel.: 646-479-7873
E-mail: nhcaraballo@yahoo.com
David Rodrig…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hi livin.

Thank you for your question. The median price for 2-bedrooms in Parkchester is right around $120k, depending of course on where in Parkchester you are looking to move to. Getting approved by Parkchester is actually not that difficult and neither is obtaining the financing. The main pre-requisite is having 20% down plus closing costs. I work very closely with the bank that Mr. McIntyre mentioned below. This bank does 95% of the loans in Parkchester. If you would like to discuss the matter further, please feel free to give me a call.

David Rodriguez
david.rodriguez@pantigagroup.com
718.451.6859
Antonio Sanc…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Nov 11, 2012
Hello

The first thing that you should do is defiantly get pre-qualified for a loan. This will let you know how much purchasing power you have. The next step is to find a good realtor that will be able to negotiate a price for the condo that you are looking for. The average price for a 2 bedroom condo in Parkchester is anywhere between 100 and 140k depending no the upgrades and condition of the condo. If you would like to talk more about the pre-approval process and finding a good realtor please give me a call when you have some time.

Antonio Sanchez
Exit Realty Search
347-320-0673
Bruce McInty…, Agent, Bronx, NY
Sun Nov 11, 2012
I do many sales in Parkchester. The average price for 2 bedrooms are 130. It is not difficult getting approved isnt difficult at all. I will assist you with that. As far as the loan process I have the bank that does 95 percent of the lending in Parkchester. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly. Bruce McIntyre
I would like to contact you regarding purchasing a 2 bedroom cond in Parchester. I am currently renting in Parkchester.
Flag Tue Nov 13, 2012