what is the best way to get info on purchasing at a foreclosure auction.?

Asked by Mary Rynn, 11561 Fri May 1, 2009

Answers

2
Carl Rizzuto, Agent, Jupiter, FL
Sat May 2, 2009
Mary:

Purchasing a foreclosure at an auction many times is a great way to purchase real estate. The fact is however, in today's market sellers also understand the market and many times you can secure a great value in the purchase of a non-forecloussre property. Sellers are motivated and they understand that once the obtain an offer it is their turn to act and take action and work with the purchaser to put together a transaction. If you are set on buying a foreclosure, many are also listed with Realtors prior to auction. If you want to wait to auction the best bet is to check the newspapers or do a computer search.

If you want to find a terrific property at a terrific value I want to recommend you visit Palmbeachcountyhomesearch.com and go to the bottom of the main page...input what you are looking for and every listing that meets your needs will show up; so will all new listings. If we can help...give us a call anytime at 561-296-8420.
,, , Jupiter, FL
Fri May 1, 2009
Mary,
There are several companies that have auctions all over the country. I'm sure if you do a google search you will be able to find a few in the area you are looking to purchase.

I would not recommend an auction unless you are an investor and have tons of time. Remember, you are not the only person bidding on these homes, and you may find 4 or 5 you are interested in buying, only to walk out empty handed because someone else out bid you.

Also realize you have to do your inspections and be prepared to close quickly in most cases.

It may be more productive to hire a qualified Realtor to assist you in finding what is on the open market.

I wish you all the best.

Craig Fialkowski GRI, CDPE
EXIT Realty - Certified Distressed Property Expert
561-827-1780
http://www.NewFLproperties.com
http://www.VultureRealEstateGroup.com