Ken, Home Buyer in 90680

what is the best on-line agent licience course for California?

Asked by Ken, 90680 Tue Jan 8, 2013

Answers

16
Sona Gallatin, Agent, Santa Clarita, CA
Thu Jan 10, 2013
Allied all the way! Check with Dre.ca.gov and you will see Allied listed there as well.

Jessica Acker, Agent, Santa Monica, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
I used Allied and I would also recommend it.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
BTW should you choose to go with Allied I would highly recommend contacting Laura King, lking@alliedschools.com, and using her as your personal coach. When I was studying for my brokers license test and had some questions and issues I needed clarification on Laura was stalwart in the time and attention she afforded me and believe me I called on her quite often.

She was relentless in her follow up and very thorough in her feedback and advice. She went way above and beyond the call of duty in extending her time and RE experience and answered every question I asked promptly and accurately. Good luck and welcome. Just be sure you join Trulia and Active Rain. You'll never meet a better group of mentors and friends.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
Ron, I'll always graciously accept any points anyone is kind enough to award me. LOL. Have a great '13.

OMG! Can this be a consensus? I don't think I've ever seen this many RE professionals agree. I think I'll cut and paste this and email it to Allied.
Cindy Davis, Agent, San Diego, CA
Wed Jan 9, 2013
For what it's worth, I also used Allied
Yeprem P. Da…, , Encino, TX
Tue Jan 8, 2013
Allied is a great place, I agree.
Ron Thomas, Agent, Fresno, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
John needs the points, (for some reason),
give him the BEST ANSWER.

I used Allied too!
Ron Escobar -…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
I used Allied but my agents have use have used

The DRE has a list of them on their site.

Also try http://www.retrainersca.com for test prep courses...

best of luck on your exam and make sure you make the industry proud!

give all of us here a Thumbs Up for giving you advice!
Sang and Son…, Agent, Los Angeles CA 90069, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
I agree with John from Encinitas. Allied is pretty good.
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
By far Allied. I took both my RE salesperson and brokers test from them and passed them both on the first test. My brokers license was a little more difficult and I needed to call on them several times for guidance and advice. They are by far the best mentors in the RE biz.
Kawain Payne, Agent, Seal Beach, CA
Sat Jan 12, 2013
Hello Ken,

I have used First Tuesday for my renewals for the past several years. I believe they also offer the initial lic course.

Much Success to you!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Fri Jan 11, 2013
I consider myself reasonable intelligent, however, I've never passed any of my license tests (RE broker, manufactured home dealer, general contractor & manufactured home contractor in California, Arizona, Oregon and Florida, without having to study pretty hard for them.
Ken, Home Buyer, 90680
Thu Jan 10, 2013
ALLIED is the winner. Allied offer the three req'd courses and also a package with the exam prep. Do you also recommend the complete pacake or can an intellegent person pass without the prep cram sessions?
read my post on the exam prep vendor...
Flag Thu Jan 10, 2013
Ken, Home Buyer, 90680
Thu Jan 10, 2013
So Allied wins by a landslide. Did you mean just the 3 requirments or also the exam prep? Allied all the way??
Lance King, Agent, San Francisco, CA
Thu Jan 10, 2013
I believe I used reschool.com, although it was a long time ago. My recollection is their practice tests had a lot of actual questions on the exam so I thought it was helpful.

Lance King/Owner-Managing Broker
lance@fixedrateproperties.com
415.722.5549
DRE# 01384425
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Jan 8, 2013
I'll take a best answer! LOL!!