mirriefree, Home Buyer in Auburn, AL

what is the avg price per sq. ft in auburn

Asked by mirriefree, Auburn, AL Fri Mar 1, 2013

Answers

3
Dawn, , Auburn, AL
Thu May 2, 2013
Are you interested in a particular area? I can do a quick analysis of recently sold comparables for you!
John Cope, Agent, Auburn, AL
Tue Apr 16, 2013
Like most real estate pricing averages there are always variables in the price per sq ft numbers.

In Auburn prices vary based on several conditions.

Everything always depends on location even within a small community like Auburn. Some neighborhoods are significantly different.

New Construction is different from existing homes. Custom vs Spec.

The size of the house has a lot to do with the cost, and the size of the lot also factors in.

All that said:

First if you want to build a custom house in one of the upscale neighborhoods you can to pay between $130 and $160 / sq ft.

New construction by one of the "tract builder", as low as $70 / sq ft for a large (5000+ sq ft), but probably $85 to $105 for 1500 to 3000 sq ft.

For existing homes, normally in a $90 to $100 range with the upscale neighborhoods (I.e. Grove Hill, Moores Milll, ..) in the $115 to $125 for a house that is 5 to 15 years old.

John Cope
Weichert Realtors, Porter Properties
(334) 444-6896
jcope.pp@gmail.com
http://www.aubhomes.com
Carl Miseren…, Agent, Auburn, WA
Fri Mar 1, 2013
It depends on the part of town you are in. New constructions or resale. Auburn has almost $75-$100 change a square foot depending on the area.

Carl Miserendino
Prestige Properties
334.734.1397
Carl.miserendino@yahoo.com
Please give me more information
Flag Fri Mar 1, 2013