what is the average sq foot price on homes for sale in Annapolis, Md?

Asked by Elvis, Stevensville, MD Sun Jul 15, 2012

what is the average sq foot price on homes for sale in annapolis, maryland

Answers

3
Donna Wisnie…, Agent, Annapolis, MD
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Elvis,
Each property and community varies .Such is the term location,location,location.
If you were to purchase a new home the cost per sq.ft. would vary depending on the quality,upgrades,etc..A realtor can do a market evalution on the property you desire to purchase to give you an idea of the cost differential in sq.ft
http://Www.mdbayarearealestate.com
Rita Vanreuth, Home Buyer, Stevensville, MD
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Elvis: The average sales price is approximately $395000. I searched back 180 days but this has been true for over a year. The average per square foot is about $158. This is a very rough estimate because so many other factors enter into price such as access to water and the depth of the water. I work right in the heart of things in Annapolis - right at the harbor - and I probably know the area better by water than by land. Rita
The Roskelly…, Agent, Gambrills, MD
Sun Jul 15, 2012
Hi Elvis,

Unlike other areas of the country we do not use cost per s.f. as a measure of pricing around here. Rather we use a comparitive market analysis method which is based on the recent sales in the area where you are looking.

In a varied market like Annapolis you are going to find a wide range of pricing including waterfront and water privileged, townhomes and condos. If you are focusing in on an area and would like some general guidance I'd be happy to assist you.