what is the approximately price for one bedroom new apartment near UCLA?

Asked by Spicy, Los Angeles, CA Thu Nov 4, 2010

Answers

6
Deborah Brem…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Hi Spicy,
There are not many "new" properties in the budget range that are walking distance to UCLA. By new, I assume you mean "new construction". Renovated apartments are in the $1500 to $3000 per month range. Below that price, there are shared rentals, studios, etc. from about $300 per month. If you're willing to expand your search area, there are lots of neighborhoods (Wilshire Corridor, West LA, Westwood, etc. where you can get new or newer properties from $900 or so per month. There are bus lines direct to UCLA from Santa Monica, West LA, etc. The area is also VERY bikeable, or a Vespa will work.
Hope this helps!
Deborah Bremner
The Bremner Group at Coldwell Banker
REALTOR, 00588885, ABR, CDPE, eAgent, CSP, SFR, HRC, CRE
(O) 310-571-1364 DIRECT
(D) 818.564.6591
http://www.thebremnergroup.com/news/
Richard "RJ"…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Nov 4, 2010
Since you said "apartment" I will assume you are looking for a rental... it all depends on taste, however, you can find, if you look hard, something starting in the $1500 range and then it goes up from there... to several thousand a month depending on needs, services, amenities, etc.

If you are looking to buy, then consider the smallest starting in the $300k range and again going up from there... several million, depending on style, services, amenities, etc...

Always happy to assist.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Daniel Andra…, Agent, Downey, CA
Thu Nov 4, 2010
An apartment, like a rental? walking distance to UCLA is around $2,000 a month for a newer building; you can find some small older apartments for $1,500

For a condo, I'm finding nice new condos priced between $300k and $2M
For older condos and homes, I'm finding prices $200k and $3M
Big condos on Wilshire and condos driving towards BH/WHO are higher priced. The smaller the condo the cheaper it gets and there are nice small condos are all around the area

If you are buying, you should start with figuring out what you want (sound like you want something nice and new, not too big around UCLA) and then figure out what you can afford.
Then ask "I want a nice new condo around UCLA, I can comfortably afford $400k - $500k, what can I buy? "

If you are looking for a condo on the low side, keep in mind condos have HOA fees that could be between $200 and $700 a month so make sure you add those into your figures.

If you need help figuring out what you can afford give me a call, I have a great lender I work with that can help you over the phone.

and If you have any questions, I'm glad to help
you can call me anytime at 323-215-9836
Daniel Andrade
Your Friendly Neighborhood Realtor
Century 21 My Real Estate
daniel@mynewhouses.com
Web Reference:  http://mynewhouses.com
Aviva Motava…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Nov 4, 2010
I have a great listing on Wilshire Corridor that is very close to UCLA. 2 + 2 and den in a full service building. low priced and ready to sell. Contact me, Aviva, for more onformation if you are interested at 310.780.8007.
Ronit Bendav…, Agent, Tarzana, CA
Thu Nov 4, 2010
I just listed a small house in brentwood for around $ 600 k gorgeous totally remodeled. It's a few minutes from UCLA.
Aviva Motava…, Agent, Beverly Hills, CA
Thu Nov 4, 2010
I work this area all the time. I was actually showing some 1 and 2 bedrooms recently that are very close to UCLA. They are not very large units but you can buy a cute and cozy condo for about $350K aproximately. The prices vary in the nieghborhood so this would be on the low end.

Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.