what is the appraised value of 514 w. monterey st. chandler az. 85225

Asked by Tim Moses, phx.az. Sat Feb 23, 2008

Answers

3
James Wehner, Agent, Scottsdale, AZ
Wed Mar 12, 2008
This property was or may still be in foreclosure. The previous trustee sale date was 11/27/07, but without further research, I don't know if it was postponed or actually sold at trustee sale.

The home has had some remodeling and according to the MLS information, the status of the sale is pending since 3/2. The original list price was $215K and has been reduced to $189,999, once reduced to that price, it went pending in 18 days.

A comparative market analysis reveals that homes in that particular area are selling for $104K - $199K depending on condition, garage or pool.
Web Reference:  http://www.jameswehner.com
Manny Caball…, , Arizona
Tue Mar 11, 2008
Tim,
I can't do an apprasial but I can give you an idea on the fair market value is with the condition the property is in good condition,Estimated Range Based On Price per SF 98,999 to 139,000 less any repairs
There have been a lot of foreclosures in the subdivision.

Manny
David - Appr…, , Maricopa, AZ
Tue Feb 26, 2008
Tim - I can do an appraisal on that property for you. Contact me and we can discuss arrangements to have it done.