what is the HOA fees for this home?

Asked by Cindy Martin, Washington, DC Mon Apr 15, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3110903712-Single-Family-Home…

Answers

5
Remax Interactive’s answer
Remax Intera…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
$248 yearly. If you would like to know more please feel free to call me at (321)751-4455 or e-mail me at info@interactiverealty.com. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a wonderful day!!
Sandy Kilpat…, Agent, Melbourne Beach, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
The HOA is $248 per year, which is about average for neighborhoods like this one.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Thank You,
Sandy Kilpatrick
South Island Real Estate
321-474-4330
Suzanne Haug…, Agent, Indialantic, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi Cindy this home is still available and the HOA is a low $248 annually. Would you like to tour the home I would love to assist you in your home search! I know choosing an agent on-line can be a challenging endeavor, I have over 11 years experience in Real Estate in Brevard County. I can help you every step of the way, find properties that suit your needs and life-style, find you a mortgage lender, and assist you with finding home inspectors, homeowner's insurance etc.. please call I am here to help you. 321-302-9603.
Connie Trinc…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
Hi Cindy,

According to the listing, the HOA fee for Eagle Lake is $248.00/yearly. Please let me know if there is any additional information that would be helpful to you at this time.

Bruce Kwitny
RE/MAX Elite
321-508-7209
http://www.RealEstateInfo247.com
Maggie Schul…, Agent, Melbourne, FL
Mon Apr 15, 2013
$248 per year; Assoc Fee covers Common Area Taxes , Common Electric , Management-Maintenance

Are you looking for an association that does lawns and/or exterior maintenance?
MAggie Schultz
RE/MAX Absolute
321-243-0434