what is the HOA fee for town homes in 32801 area?

Asked by shaun Kompella, 32801 Sat Oct 26, 2013

i am trying to buy a house in Orlando downtown but i am unsure of the HOA fee for condos and town homes typically. any help is appreciated.

Answers

5
Don Shippey, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 26, 2013
As mentioned below, there is no such thing as "typical". The more amenities a condo has, and usually the newer it is, the higher the HOA dues will be. An older house downtown will probably have no HOA. But a townhouse or condo will always have dues to cover amenities and landscape, and higher for condos to cover building maintenance and insurance.
the town house or condo i am looking to buy is around $300 K budget. I am mostly inclined to buy a town home rather than a condo as the condo fee are higher
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
Flavio Vieira…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 26, 2013
Hi Shaun!
Hoa fee depends on the condo complex. If you tell me what complex you are interested, I'm sure I can tell you the hoa fee.
Thanks for the enquiry
Best regards
Flavio Melo
flaviom@live.com
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
Mark LeMenag…, Agent, Lake Nona Orlando, FL
Sat Oct 26, 2013
They start around $160 a month and go all the way to over $2,000 a month for some of the million dollar condos.
Flag Sat Oct 26, 2013
Tina Israels…, Agent, Longwood, FL
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Hi Shaun,

HOA fees really depend on the type of amenities that the community offers.

I would love to help you find a property that you will enjoy.

Give me a call anytime. I am always available.

Tina Israelson
Realtor®

Towns Realty
7380 Sand Lake Rd., Ste. 500
Orlando, FL 32819

Office: 407-574-3152
Email: tina@townsrealty.com

http://www.tinaorlandorealtor.com
http://www.facebook.com/tinaisraelsonrealtor
Abraham Bidh…, Agent, Orlando, FL
Sun Oct 27, 2013
Hi Shaun:

I actually sell a lot of homes in Downtown Orlando. As matter of fact my last deal over there closed just few weeks ago.

The HOA fee is typically higher in the area specially if you want be in nicer buildings. In your price range, you can expect anywhere between $300 to $600/Month depending on which building you end up with. Below is the link to Condos & townhomes within your price range in the area:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/…

Please keep in mind that finding a decent looking town home in the area within your price range would be next to impossible so I would suggest to focus your search on Condos so you would end up in a nice building. Also a lot of times the HOA fees included your building insurance, sometimes water, cable,.. So those items are all services that otherwise you would have ended up paying for separately.

Please feel free to call or email me anytime if you have any questions or would like to see any properties,..

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Abraham,

thanks for the detailed message......i am currently looking online and trying to get some details about buying house as this is my first time and will contact you in a few days..i am working with a friend who is a real estate agent currently.

thanks again
Flag Sun Oct 27, 2013