Home Buying in Reno>Question Details

Jayme, Home Buyer in Reno, NV

what is the AB284 ordinance?

Asked by Jayme, Reno, NV Tue Jul 17, 2012

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Reno

Answers

2
Here is a blog I did on it after they passed it last fall. You can use the seArch tab in my site and type in ab 284 and I have a few blogs on it. It has created a flash bubble with little or no inventory in entry level markets and now infecting the 200 and above range. If remains to be seen if these prices will hold or re test the lows of 2011 when they foreclose on these 30,000 shadow foreclosures or so in 2013 they estimate in Nevada. With that said Nevada may try more underhanded moves to keep the state out if a foreclosure tsunami if they keep Foreclosures at bay it could
Be
More of this skyrocketing market. Got a coin?

My blog http://renohomevoices.com/2011/10/26/reno-homes-for-sale-ren…

Sent from my I phone 7757505256
In a nut shell Assembly Bill 284 was in acted to protect property owners in Nevada from fraudulent foreclosures. It enforces stricter requirements on banks filing foreclosures. The bill was came out of the fallout from the robosigning fiasco.