Home Buying in Fullerton>Question Details

Merry amir , Home Buyer in Santa Clarita, CA

what is residential environmental survey for home permit?

Asked by Merry amir , Santa Clarita, CA Mon Apr 30, 2012

residential environmental survey

Answers

4
Aaron Zapata’s answer
Usually home permits are related to buying new homes. The state requires the new home builders provide you a list of environmental concerns that they are aware of. I hope that helps. Good luck.
HI Samir,

I would need some more information as this can be a couple of different things..
It could be for brand new construction,
it could be for buying an existing home for NHD - Natural Hazard Disclosure
It could be the Environmental report we give each buyer when purchasing a home.

Ingrid Ski Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
Do you need to have your land surveyed every time you want to build? I thought it depended on the state and the property. I want to get my land surveyed just so I can know where the exact boundaries are. I want to build a fence, and this property is old enough that everyone remembers the line differently. | http://www.giudicesurveys.com
Flag Wed Dec 3, 2014
Are you referring to building a new home on a lot? If so that is an inspection required by the city of Fullerton prior to getting permits to build a new home. If you could provide more details I could be more accurate for you.

Thanks.
You might be asking about an Environmental Hazard Report or Natural Hazard Disclosure Report. The NHD is required by law in California when a proeprty is transferred.

The seller must provide the disclosure report.
there is no permit or application to build. As a result the new owner of the lot will have to go through the city process of having an application approved first. I also believe that the application will require an environmental survey to be completed.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
brfore buy land i told by agent city require residential environmental survey before buil home? why its require.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012