Home Buying in Goldsboro>Question Details

The1massagel…, Renter in Emerald Isle, NC

what is meant by noise overlay restrictions.around SJAFB?

Asked by The1massagelady, Emerald Isle, NC Tue Jul 30, 2013

Answers

2
Hello this is Jonathan Lewis with Prudential Here in Goldsboro, the noise overlay restrictions are for the homes that are in the area normally where the flight zones will be the for the Airforce, these homes have to be built to a certain code so the noise level is reduced in this particular home. If you have any other questions or are want to look at any homes in this area feel free to text or call me at 919-223-0034
thanks for the reply I was looking at places for my daughter and kept seeing the restrictions . Can they really build to reduce those jets noise...still glad we have the base...when she gets out of school we may just look you up.thanks again for your time.Susan
Flag Tue Jul 30, 2013
This is alerting you that there is likely to be significant noise in the area. The most common forms are air traffic or industrial related; though there ay be others as well