what is deed restricted?

Asked by ghostsmurf, Tarpon Springs, FL Sat Aug 31, 2013

Answers

3
Pamela Cohn, Agent, Clearwater, FL
Sun Sep 1, 2013
Ghostsmurf,

Deed Restrictions are rules and guidelines written up by the HOA to protect the value of their neighborhood. Changes have to be voted on by the community. It is a good reason to attend HOA meetings and know what is going on in your development.

If you have a boat or an RV or a commercial vehicle, these are probably the most common ones to check and see if a community allows or not.

I feel an informed client makes the best decisions regarding their real estate needs. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Pam Cohn
Broker Associate, GRI, SFR, NHS
Real Estate Consulting, Marketing & Sales
Prudential Tropical Realty
2539 Countryside Blvd #3 Clearwater, FL 33761
pcohn@prutropical.com
727-204-7155
Stephen McRo…, Mortgage Broker Or Lender, Tampa, FL
Sat Aug 31, 2013
-
-
A GOOD THING, unless someone wants to paint there home pink or black or purple of let their grass grow 2 ft high and have old cars stacked up in the yard!
Odette Godin, Agent, Palm Harbor, FL
Sat Aug 31, 2013
Deed restrictions are rules and regulations which the community has in place that the residents are supposed to abide by to keep the neighborhood looking good.