what is a property listing as Resale and so cheap some even go for 800.00?

Asked by Sylvia, Florida Wed Jun 8, 2011

Answers

7
Sylvia’s answer
Sylvia, Home Buyer, Florida
Thu Jun 9, 2011
Thank you everyone.
The question came up as I was looking thru the Foreclosure Listings in Florida, and New York. Many places were listed as "Resale" with a very low price as low as 800.00. That is why I wanted to know what Resale meant.
I am looking to invest in property in Florida and in New York for Condo's (or homes) going at a very low rate.

Can this still be correct since it was listed under the Foreclosure listings or is it an "error" of sorts...

Sylvia
Joanne Steve…, , 90049
Wed Jun 8, 2011
If you are interested in renting, buying or selling a home in the San Fernando or Santa Clarita Valley, please go to http://www.californiamoves.com/joanne.stevens.
Neil Singerm…, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Sylvia,

Thanks for your question here on Trulia, if you could email examples, I will look into it.
Kobi Costa, Agent, Encino, CA
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Either a mis-print or false advertising...
Web Reference:  http://kobicosta.com
Joanne Steve…, , 90049
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Your question was under, 'Home Buying in Sherman Oaks'. Resale? $800? That does not exist in Sherman Oaks, California. I have never seen this in print. I'm a realtor at Coldwell Banker Sherman Oaks, CA. You could not rent an apartment for $800.00 in Sherman Oaks. It does not exist. I imagine that whoever place an ad for a resale of $800.00 either made a mistake.

Are you moving to California?
Gerard Carney, Agent, Spring Hill, FL
Wed Jun 8, 2011
These are misprints or unethical tactics to get you to call an Agent or Agency, Beware, there are no Houses worth living in for $800
Felicia Jord…, Agent, Libertyville, IL
Wed Jun 8, 2011
Sometimes homes are listed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) that are actually the staring auction price and the home may sell for a much higher price. Check with your local realtor to see if the listing is an auction.