Emdorsheimer, Home Buyer in Mahanoy City, PA

what if your credit is not that good?

Asked by Emdorsheimer, Mahanoy City, PA Mon Nov 1, 2010

I live in Gap Pa and am looking to move up to Mahanoy City. Friends of mine live here. I have a family of six and a grandbaby on the way. I have 1,500 right now but credit not so good. Where I live now we have drugs all around us, and pedifiles tht live near us. I want to make a better life for my family. About two months ago we saw a 8 bedroom house in Mahanoy City for 3000 down and 95 a month. I would like to make a deal with one of these houses. I am hoping this one is still available but I did not see it listed. Please help us make a better life for my family. My email is emdorsheimer@yahoo.com. My name is Emily Dorsheimer. My phone number is 717-435-5946. I am coming to the area on Thursday and friday this week.

Answers

2
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Tue Nov 2, 2010
Emily--This is my area! But I don't have any houses right now rent to own in Mahanoy City. I have one in a neighboring town but you need $5000 down and it's more than $300/month.

If anything does come up I will contact you.
Erica Ramus,…, Agent, Pottsville, PA
Tue Nov 2, 2010