what if I owed in a 55 communitiy but are not able to be present but my adult child is there for a month am I breaking any rules?

Asked by Reesa, Palm Coast, FL Tue Feb 7, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:

+ web reference
Web reference:


John Arendsen’s answer
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Sat Jul 21, 2012
Sale Turths, Just Looking, California, would you kindly get lost. Go take some English classes and learn how to spell. I'm flagging you as a spammer overtime your ridiculous add comes up. You will soon be banned from Trulia.
0 votes
John Arendsen, Agent, Leucadia, CA
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Every HOA community has visitation clauses in their bylaws. Or should anyway. Check with your HOA or if you don't want to put them on notice browse your CC&R's.
0 votes
Realtor, , Hemet, CA
Tue Feb 7, 2012
Usually, it is ok for an adult to stay in the home for a month. Every community has it's own HOA rules, but a month is usually allowed. Longer than that would have to be checked with the HOA. The safest way is to check the HOA rules anyway.
0 votes
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Home Buying in Hemet Zip Codes

Email me when…

Learn more