Mia Walker, Home Buyer in Baton Rouge, LA

what high school would my kids be avaliable go to if i moved off of oneal lane?

Asked by Mia Walker, Baton Rouge, LA Thu Mar 7, 2013

Good Question. As a realtor I always have to tell my clients to seek the information at the above web site. If you would like help in finding a home, Please let me know. Thanks. Shelia
If you are looking for public schools, the East Baton Rouge Parish School System has a site where you can input an address and get the school information for that address and the bus route information. Here's the site: http://tsdweb.ebrpss.k12.la.us/public/default.aspx?load=addr…
You can contact me directly to discuss it. I actually live in that area,but it really depends on which part of O'Neal Lane you are discussing. It spans through several school areas. The local school board can answer that question for you. I have a link to all the school boards in the area on my personal web site. Just go to it and you can search homes and information about schools and activities in the area. You can also contact me if you need more information to assist you with it. 225-317-3117 is my direct number and my web site is SupremeHomeSearch.com .
Hi Mia,

Are you asking about Private or Public Schools?
It would really depend on what part of O'Neal Lane you moved to.