trishharring…, Home Buyer in Saint John, IN

what does pending mean?

Asked by trishharring10, Saint John, IN Sat Apr 14, 2012

Answers

5
Frank Lopez, Agent, Schererville, IN
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Good evening,
PENDING means that an offer has been accepted on a home and is now pending a clear to close on or before the closing date written in the contract.

If you are looking for a Realtor® to help you in the home buying process or would just like to talk with me about the home buying process with no obligation, I would be happy to consult with you. You can reach me on any of my cell phone numbers listed below. Hope this answered your question. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you

Frank Lopez
Realtor®
Licensed in Illinois & Indiana

Red Key Realty Leaders
Office: 219-864-5777 Ext 117
Efax: 888-864-7593
Email: flopezrealtor@gmail.com
Diana Sterk, Agent, IN,
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Pending means that an offer was accepted and the parties are moving forward to closing.

If you're interested in selling or finding a property or if you have any other questions, please let me know.

You can contact me directly at 219-902-8169 or email me at dsterk@mccolly.com.
Hilary Pappas, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Iam licensed in Indiana and Illinois.
219-290-4979
Hilary Pappas, Agent, Naperville, IL
Sun Apr 15, 2012
Pending means there is an accepted contract on the home. Now they are just waiting to for the financing approval. Then they will close on the home at a title company.
Frank Lopez, Agent, Schererville, IN
Sat Apr 14, 2012
Good evening,

Thank you

Frank Lopez
Realtor®
Licensed in Illinois & Indiana

Red Key Realty Leaders
Office: 219-864-5777 Ext 117
Efax: 888-864-7593
Email: flopezrealtor@gmail.com