what county is house in. amount of HOA fees is there a community pool

Asked by Pat Gitler, Port Saint Lucie, FL Sun Jun 23, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3120492660-1388-Barcelona-Way…

Answers

8
Susan J Penn,…, Agent, Weston, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Dear Pat,

This property does not come up as listed, but the town home development is San Sebastian in Weston, Florida. San Sebastian has a community pool and has fees of approximately $130.00 per month. Weston is a beautiful city with tree lined street, paved roadways, parks, and all A schools.
I have lived in Weston almost 20 years. Let me know if I can help you.

Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE http://about.me/HomesForSale_SusanJPennPA
EWM Realtors® | A HomeServices of America Company | An Affiliate of Berkshire Hathaway
2000 Main Street, Suite 103 | Weston, FL 33326 l http://www.susanpenn.com
T: 954.306.7337 | C: 954.557.5993 | F: 954.515.0200 | penn.s@ewm.com |
Stephen Wils…, Agent, FT Lauderdale, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi Pat,
I have townhouses in San Sebastian of Indian Trace, Weston for sale or rent. which is in Broward County. HOA Fees $335.00 per quarter. They have a large pool and playground for smaller children.
Very well maintained.
I would be happy to show you the properties.

Stephen Wilson
Galt Ocean Realty
3350 N Ocean Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308
E-mail: stephengaltrealty@yahoo.com
954.319.6367
Wendy Eldeiry, , Weston, FL
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Hi Pat,

I actually have a listing in a development across the street from San Sebastian. I have a contract pending on it, but may have another client in the same development with a Townhouse for sale. I am not sure if you are interested in Weston, or have children, but the high school in Weston is actually in the top 1% of the ENTIRE COUNTRY for public schools (Per Newsweek, and U.S. News and World Report).

There are townhouses within walking distance from Cypress Bay High School, as well as Falcon Cove Middle School. If you are interested in Weston, I would be happy so send you more information on homes, townhomes in your budget.

I have lived in Weston, across from these 2 schools, for about 14 years, and love it. It is a quiet city with lots to do. If you have children, it is VERY family oriented. If you are younger, without a family, you may find it a bit boring, and may want to find something with a little more "action, and night life"

I was born and raised in the Miami/Ft. Lauderdale area, so if you are not familiar with the area, and I know a little bit more about you, I can direct you to areas which would be fitting for your needs. Let me know if I can help out. Thank you

Wendy Hill ElDeiry, Esq.
EWM Realty International
Weston Town Center
Cell (954)873-6363
Email: wendy@eldeiryrealestate.com
Scott Auten, Agent, Plantation, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hi Pat!

The property is located in the subdivision, San Sebastian of Weston... a city in the western parts of Broward county. There is a community pool and the monthly HOA fee is $112. If you have any other specific questions, please feel free to email me directly at NScottAuten@gmail.com. Thanks!

Scott
Stephen Wils…, Agent, FT Lauderdale, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Good afternoon Pat
property is in BROWARD County, there are other Townhouse in same area. I would be happy to set you an appointment. Please call me 954.319.6367
Sarita Bergs…, Agent, Weston, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hello Pat:
As per your question What Countyis hause in, Amout of HOA fees, there is a Community Pool.
1) The Townhome is in Broward County
2) The HOA fees in San Sebastian are US$ 335.00 Quarterly.
3) Yes, there is a community Pool.

Feel free to contact me with any other question that you may have in reference to this or any other property that you might have interest in. It will be my pleasure to help you with your search.

Sarita Bergstein
Realtor® / G.R.I./ At Home With Diversity
Cell,: (754)234 4066
Email. saritabb@gmail.com
Skype: saritabittan

It's a Great time to buy in Florida!!!
Leonard Rodr…, Agent, Aventura, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Good Afternoon Pat,

The home is currently not available for sale as it has already been sold, it is located in the SAN SEBASTIAN subdivision in Weston fl in Broward county,Maintenance fee for this community are $112 Monthly and does include a community pool.

Please contact me to speak further about the available homes in the weston area.

Are you looking to purchase or rent?

Leonard Rodriguez
786-766-2341
Rodriguez.Le@ewm.com
Marisa Costo…, Agent, Weston, FL
Sun Jun 23, 2013
Hello Pat.
This townhome is located in Broward County, in Weston, a wonderful city with one of the best school systems in South Florida. A townhome like this has a HOA quarterly fee of $335. It has a community pool and a playground.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you a looking for a home in Weston. I will be happy to help you.
Marisa Costoya, Realtor with Three Palms residential real estate
(954)309-6593