what area homes are in the Eisenhower jr high school for rental and buy?

Asked by plan1777, Hoffman Estates, IL Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

2
Marcy Smith, Agent, Schaumburg, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi
There are several properties that are currently for sale in the Hoffman Estates, Schaumburg area that are for sale and rent . What are you looking for in your new home, such as how many bedrooms, baths, how many floors, garage spaces ?What is your price range and timing to purchase or rent a property? Are you working with a Realtor? If not, I would be happy to help you find the perfect place to call home. Please advise.
Marcy McCann
GMC Realty
Helen Mazur, Agent, CHICAGO, IL
Sun Aug 4, 2013
Hi. The availability of these homes changes daily because both the rental and sale market in homes is very fast now. Low inventory means higher demand.
The best way to get notified of new homes (and existing) in this school district is to pick an agent and have them send you a search that identifies this school and servicing the home. Any agent can do that for you. If you'd like me to do it, call or email me and I'd be happy to start a search.
Helen Mazur
Hometown Real Estate
847-757-6267
helenmazur@gmail.com