what are the nicest areas in sugar land?

Asked by Jessyca, Sugar Land, TX Sat Mar 6, 2010

Answers

5
Greg Bennett, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Mon Mar 8, 2010
How do we answer this question without exposing ourselves as Realtors to liability? We can't steer you, or say certain areas are "nicer" than others without getting ourselves into a bit of a potential jam. Crazy world where we can't state what is obvious. However, if we have a Buyers Agency Agreement with you where we represent you (exclusively as your agent) we are legally bound to represent you. With this we can better serve you the client.

What I can offer (without the buyers agreement) is a blanket respone to your question. First of all there are several "nice" areas. Based on what some of the respondants have said and I agree nice is relative to what is important to you. Qualifiying with price point would help. But since we don't have the luxury of price range: Almost all areas in Sugar Land are nice. The Nice areas include but may not be limited to: If you can buy 1mm+ I would show you Sweetwater area. If you want 500-1mm I would show you...well lots of areas, If you are at 200-500, Sugar Creek, Greatwood, Orchard Lakes, First Colony , Telfair, Riverstone, New Territory etc. If you are less than 200k First Colony's Chimney Stone, or The Highlands, Colony Bend. Less than 125k is gonna be more difficult... but not impossible.

Bottom line is there are a lot of nice areas and price ranges to pick from in the Sugar Land area.
My advice is to choose a Realtor who knows the area well, listens to you and provides solutions to assist in your home selection.

Best of Luck in your home search!
Barbara DiBl…, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Sun Mar 7, 2010
Hi Jessyca:
Sugar Land covers a broad area. It is made up of neighborhoods within the city limits and several within unincorporated areas. Some "Sugar Land" addresses are districted to Fort Bend Schools, some to Lamar Consolidated Schools. Additionally, you have "Master Planned Communities" like New Territory, Telfair, and Greatwood. Portions of Riverstone are in Sugar Land, while others are in Missouri City. Consider what is most important to you and your family: pricing of homes, proximity to work, schools, mature trees, neighborhood amenities...etc. Then based on your priorities, you will determine what the "nicest" area of Sugar Land is for you.
If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Daisy Bower, Agent, Sugar Land, TX
Sun Mar 7, 2010
There are many subdivisions in Sugar Land with ammenties that you might be interested in. Narrowing down your priorities is a must to find the perfect home for you. An estimate of square footage desired, school preferences, price range, and proximity to work locations will help an agent search for listings easily.

If you are interested in current listings, please contact me with your email address and I will forward matches
to fit your needs and desires.

Daisy Bower
Keller Williams Southwest
Bill Eckler, Agent, Venice, FL
Sun Mar 7, 2010
Jessyca,

The answer to you question is too subjective and relative to an individual's personal preference that it will be difficult to get accurate information. We suggest that you consider adding specific information to your question that will clearly target your specific needs.

within 10 minutes of the beach
located near public transportation
walking distance to the library
golf course community
no HOA fees

This will allow agents to focus more on your priorities and interests.

Best wishes with your search. It's agreat time to be shopping for a home!

The Eckler Team
Ralph Windsc…, Agent, Hauppauge, NY
Sun Mar 7, 2010
Jessyca: This is a question that realtors are not legally able to answer. However, if your searching in Sugar Land (or any other area in Texas), I would be happy to refer you to a qualified agent. Please feel free to contact me. Good luck with your home search.

Ralph Windschuh
Certified Buyer Representative
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Associate Broker
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-467-0009
rwindschuh@c21princetonproperties.com