what are the nicer zip codes in Whittier? I heard some areas can be rough? Friendly Hills comes up alot

Asked by Nmcintosh12, Whittier, CA Sat Jun 13, 2009

Answers

5
Fishlover, , Whittier, CA
Sat Sep 26, 2009
When we first moved to Whittier the rule of thumb was North of the Boulevard and East of Painter. As a home owner and not a RE agent, I would still say North of the Boulevard but start east of Collage. That area gives you access to the better schools, shopping, Post Office etc.
JoAnn Sarago…, Agent, Whittier, CA
Fri Sep 4, 2009
Hi there Nmcintosh12

Try the zip code 90601, that's uptown whittier. While searching which area you want to purchase your home I would recommend driving by at night time and on the weekends. Sincerely JoAnn
Suzette Baker…, , Whittier, CA
Tue Jul 14, 2009
Yes, there are several other good locations in Whittier besides 90603. There is North Whittier, East Whittier, and other locations . Our office is in Whittier. What would be a good time to show you the other areas? Contact me if you want a BUYER'S Agent.
David Krecker, Landlord, Whittier, CA
Wed Jun 24, 2009
Your correct which is why it is important to work with someone who lives and works in whittier. Give me a call or email and I can advise you properly..... go to my website and you can search on your own....
M.D.J, , Los Angeles, CA
Sat Jun 13, 2009
Whittier has different areas and price ranges that are appealing to alot of buyers. The first step is to know your price range first then pursue the zip codes your interested in and yes Friendly Hills is a nice area.

Any questions in finding out what would be your price range let me know.