what are the best streets/areas to look at for condo purchase in Studio City?

Asked by cindy, Los Angeles, CA Tue Jan 15, 2008

Answers

5
Jordan Stuhlmueller’s answer
Jordan Stuhl…, , Los Gatos, CA
Tue Jan 15, 2008
Hey Cindy, like Kevin and Jovana stated, if you are close to Ventura Blvd. between Laurel Canyon and Coldwater Canyon, you will be happy with the livliness and close proximity to restaurants and shops. Whitsett Ave. has a lot of condos and it's a direct shot to Ventura Blvd., but not too busy. Also, Moorpark St. stays fairly quiet (except during morning & evening rush hours, and even then it's not too bad) and there are many condos (and apartments) lining the street. Colfax is full of condos and apartments (and even a co-op), and is fairly desirable because it's just down the street from the ABC Radford Studios. And one of my favorite streets (South of the 101 Freeway) is Tujunga Ave. If you walk Tujunga Ave. just South of Moorpark you will see why. There are really cute shops & nice restaurants (Aroma Cafe, Coyote restaurant, Vitello's restaurant, a neat little gelatto shop, etc), and Tujunga will take you right down to Ventura Blvd. driving South and give you access to the 101 Freeway or the 170 Freeway driving North. I love the area, and it's very dog friendly too!! Hope this helps!
bob4pres, Home Seller, Studio City, CA
Wed May 29, 2013
Hoffman Street has some great condos. 12060 is the best.
Mary Dignan, Agent, Los Angeles, CA
Thu Jan 31, 2008
Hi Cindy,
I have several listing in this area. Please let me know your price range and I can send you info. Many people prefer living south of Ventura, however there are many geat pockets in Studio City
: )
Mary
Dot Chance, Agent, Burbank, CA
Sat Jan 26, 2008
Hi, Cindy. What is your criteria for your ideal condo purchase? Quiet neighborhood...walking neighborhood...a little more urban?

Let me know and I'll be happy to send you some listings for you to check out the areas!
Web Reference:  http://www.DotChance.com
S A, , Encino, CA
Tue Jan 15, 2008
Hi Cindy,

There isn't a specific place that would be looked at as being the best. There are various locations that consist of more homes verses condos and vise-versa. If you look at Sherman Oaks for example, you will find that both the northside and southside of Ventura blvd. have condos and townhomes. The price factor will also weigh in as far as the availability of locations that meet all your criterias. You are more than welcome to browse my site to see what is currently available through the mls system. My contact information is also available on the website and I will be very happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

http://www.homefindster.com
Web Reference:  http://www.homefindster.com