Crystal Dubo…, Home Buyer in Jackson, MI

what are some of the most desired neighborhoods in Jackson for a young family?

Asked by Crystal Dubois, Jackson, MI Tue Apr 24, 2012

Answers

3
Carlo Serafi…, Both Buyer And Seller, Brooklyn, MI
Thu May 3, 2012
ever think of outside of Jackson area, try Napoleon or brooklyn areas, close to Jackson but small time cozy communities with great schools. I have a house listed in Brooklyn great home for family on acre and free lawn tractor(john Deere). it is listed through cliff risner on austin road in brooklyn. 12048 is address. let us know, thanks
Nathan LaZeb…, Agent, Jackson, MI
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Hello Crystal,

Thank you for your question regarding finding an area to move to. As a realtor we are held by rules & regulations that permits us from discriminating. Jackson is a wonderful town for raising a family with beautiful homes, parks, churches, & schools. I grew up here so I know I can tell you this. Depending what your home criteria is, I can show you many opportunities right now that are tremendous values. Please let me know if I can be of service to you in your search for a home. There is no cost to you for my service. I can set up the showings, write the offer on your behalf, & take you to the close.

Nathan LaZebnik
(517)795-0296
Doug Beiswan…, Agent, Jackson, MI
Tue Apr 24, 2012
Crystal,
Real Estate License prevents a licensed Realtor from commenting on neighborhoods, schools, and other areas a homebuyer seeks.
Please feel free to visit my website where you can find information regarding schools and other buyer information. You may also contact the local law enforcement agencies for crime statistic information.
Feel free to contact me directly if you have more questions that aren't answered on my site.
Real Estate Doug
Doug Beiswanger, BAS, e-Pro
ERA Reardon Realty LLC
910 N West Ave
Jackson, MI 49202
517-914-9555