kevwalcpa, Home Buyer in Fort Myers, FL

what are hoa fees and are there any other fees on 10510 sevilla drive #102?

Asked by kevwalcpa, Fort Myers, FL Wed Aug 29, 2012

I was formerly on the New Home sales Team with WCI, the developer of Pelican Preserve for over 3 years, and have lived in Pelican Preserve since 2003, and I also serve on the Board of Supervisors of the Gateway Services Community Development District which all owners in Pelican Preserve belong to. The figures given by the other agents are out of date: The Master HOA quarterly fee (and all fees are quarterly except the annual CDD fee which is on the tax bill-check for tax info in Lee County) is currently $161.00, and everyone, regardless of home size or style pays the same $ amount. The current Town Center Amenities Fee is $520.46, again quarterly. The individual HOA or Condo fee varies with the particular community that a property is in. Hope that helps.
Gary Neubauer, Coldwell Banker Realtors-Ft. Myers. (239) 209-1234
Anyone considering purchasing in Pelican Preserve in Fort Myers should check the proximity to the Lee County Land fill. - dump, and the property they are considering.

“The most important thing a buyer can do is first of all work with a buyer broker.” As stated by AARP and the Consumer Federation of America from REALTOR® News.

There is no extra/hidden or additional cost for you to obtain my “exclusive” buyer broker services in your real estate transaction. In the State of Florida only a buyer broker who represents the buyer can negotiate for the lowest price and best terms for the buyer. When you work with an Exclusive buyer broker, the brokerage firm does not list any homes, there is never a conflict of interest in your transaction. The State of Florida assumes that all buyers know all agents are transactions brokers who do not represent anyone one in the transaction and that the agents have very limited if any liability in the transaction. Unless, an agent or broker tells you they will represent you exclusively the agent is not required to disclose to you that they are a transaction agent or broker.

On my informative homepage you will learn about:

The #1 Mistake Real Estate Buyers Make – which explains buyers relationship to agents/brokers in FL
21 Critical Mistakes Buyers Make
20 Things the Listing Agent Does Not Tell You about Short Sales
Short Sale Fraud
Foreclosures - the Wild West of Real Estate
Unrealistic Buyer Expectations
Buyer Beware
Chinese Drywall

There is no obligation required of you to access this important free educational information on my homepage. The site is informative but does not give the buyers the benefit of my 30 years experience working in the Southwest Florida real estate market unless they call me to schedule time for me to work with them.

I am the broker who will actually assist you in finding the best property in your price range and have extensive experience working in 2 counties to help you.

On my general “Search Property” link you will be able to search property anywhere in Florida. Please see “Search thru MLS Data” on my homepage to for instructions on how this search link works.
Trulia is not connected to the REALTOR MLS in Southwest Florida. On the “Search thru MLS Data” on my homepage you will find instructions on how to access the different searching options including local REALTOR® MLS data to “search like an agent.” Once you set up a profile on these links, you can save your search and you will automatically be notified when new listings or price changes become available which meet your criteria. It is important that you give yourself at least 15 minutes to sign in and complete an entire search prior to leaving the system in order to set up the program properly. Your search will then be saved and you will be able to change your criteria anytime in the future. I recommend scrolling down the criteria choices and putting a “don’t want” in the short sale box. You want to get a good idea of what is available, don’t base your decision to buy on a short sale.

I assure you it does not cost you more to obtain my specialized buyer broker services. In the State of Florida only a buyer broker can legally negotiate for a lower price for the buyer and must take care of the buyers’ best interest through out the transaction. A buyer broker is required to give the buyer loyalty, confidentiality, care and diligence, accounting, disclosure of all known pertinent facts and your financial status is protected.

This is my 30th year selling real estate in the Southwest Florida. I have been working as an “exclusive” buyer broker since 1993 and licensed to sell real estate in Florida since 1981. Please feel free to call me anytime on my toll free number 1-800-283-7393.

I am friendly and easy to talk to.
Beverly Howe, CIPS, ABR, GRI, TRC
Florida Buyer Broker
Informative homepage:
Owner – Exclusive Buyer Broker
Local Direct: 239-601-2013
US and Canada Toll Free: 1-800-283-7393
Cell phone: 239-269-2766
Pelican Preserve is an awesome 55+ community......We have sold several homes in the development. Are you familiar with it?
I have checked the MLS and there is no Active listing for this address, however, the unit is in Pelican Preserve and these are the Quarterly fees.

Master HOA $216
HOA $785
Amenity Rec Fee $486

This is what the agents have listed for other units on this street in Pelican Preserve.

If I can be of help in any way, please contact me at

Joni Gordon
Leisure American Realty
The property is under contract but the development has another home available same size and rooms available.
Hello I have attached the Fees for the listing from the Multiple Listing Service. If you would like to set up a showing please give me a call at 239-244-8858 ext 115 or email me at

Natalya Parker
J Roberts and Company

Master HOA Frequency Quarterly
Condo/HOA Fee $0.00
Mand Club Fee $0.00
Condo Fee $785.00
Condo Frequency Quarterly
Land Lease Fee $0.00
Amenity/Rec Fee $486.27
Amen/Rec Freq Quarterly
Special Assess Fee $0.00
Transfer/Other Fee $195.00
What is your e-mail address? I can send you the information.
John Sorenson
Starlink Realty
239 898 9515
Master HOA is $216/quarter and the condo sub-association is $910/quarter.
This property, however, is now under contract.

David Lang
There are two fees, HOA $216 quarterly and condo fee is $910 quarterly. Unit 102 is under contract. If you would like more info on other units, please feel free to call or email.

Lloyd Nichols
Premier Sandals Realty
This property is pending as of 8/24, but the Master HOA Fee is $216 per quarter and a Conda/HOA Fee of $910 per quarter. I would love to assist you in finding your next property so please contact me at your earliest convenience. My time is YOUR time, so put me to work for you today!

Robert Charles "Chuck" Lawson
Right Choice Realty, LLC
Cell: 239.233.1658