Rebecca, Home Buyer in Salado, TX

what Zip code is the best area in Georgetown, Tx. to live in?

Asked by Rebecca, Salado, TX Tue Mar 16, 2010

Answers

4
Native Texan, Home Owner, Texas
Thu May 17, 2012
Zip codes are not geographical designators. They are based upon population density. Four times a year the USPS updates postal codes across the US. A piece of property can change zip codes from one day to the next. I think it is best to look at which side of town shows the steadiest growth. Typically the more prosperous area for a city in on its north side. Since transportation proceeds growth, look to where there are new freeways and thoroughfares for easy access in to and out of the area. Businesses will locate in high traffic areas so if you want a quiet place, stay in the country on a dirt road. No one, not even your friends, will want to drive some bumpy road to come by.
Rachel Franc…, Agent, Cedar Park, TX
Wed Dec 21, 2011
Hi Rebecca,
The best place for you to live would be determined by your requirements. I would need to know what you are looking for in a home, and then I could show you homes that meet your criteria. Are you looking for acreage, certain number of bedrooms/bathrooms/square footage? Does the choice of school make a difference? Do you want a green home or historic home? If you want to email/call/text me, I can help you begin your home search.
Thanks!
Rachel Francois
REALTOR, ABR, CDPE, GREEN, M.Ed.
RE/MAX 1
(512) 468-9122 cell
rachelf@remax.net
http://www.callrachel.com
Kelly Katsus, Agent, Georgetown, TX
Thu Jul 8, 2010
When you ask the question "best", I have to wonder what “best" means to you. I think in every zip code there is an area that would meet your idea of best. Some people want to know what area has the best schools, the safest community, the closest to shopping, away from the traffic, with many trees and many other things. What is best to me because of my age and interests are probably different from you. Can you be more specific? What kind of place would you like to live in?
A, , Austin Addition, Round Rock, TX
Fri Apr 16, 2010
Hello Miss Rebecca,
Legally any Licensed Real Estate Agent may not answer that question. It would be steering. But I would love to help you find houses to view in the Georgetown area, so that you can see different areas for yourself. Please contact me if there is anything I can do for you.

Ashley Richter
512-739-3532
ashley_richter@live.com
Team West Real Estate
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Round-Rock-TX/Ashley-Richter-L…