westchase area

Asked by Sanjeev, Houston, TX Mon Dec 27, 2010

are there gated communities with newer homes in the westchase area?

Answers

10
Mansour Baban, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Absolutely,

I am actually buying a home in the 77077 zip that is in a gated community. It depends on what your price range is and what you are looking for (Townhouse/Home). Feel free to contact me. I will gladly send you a list of possibles and can take you on a tour if you'd like.

Mansour Baban
832-630-3363
:), , Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Sanjeev, Royal Oaks is the answer to what you are looking for. It is a beautiful community, so serene and so private. Our guards are at the gate 24/7 and the landscaping is breathtaking. I live in the Villa section of Royal Oaks, it has been 4 years and every day I feel stronger about the right decision I made to move to Royal Oaks. Once in a while we have a foreclosure that is grabbed by a lucky buyer, I hope it will be you. I am a broker and have been in business for 22 years, my number is (713)416-7494.
Sunny Goode, , Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Good Day Sanjeev,
The answer to your question is yes. Westchase Manor has median priced homes mid $200,000's up approx. average size in the 2500 sq.ft range and Royal Oaks has higher end homes. There is a million $ home on the golf course with approx. 6,000 sq.ft. What you need to determine besides price range are your needs and then your desires. I just recently sold a home in the Westchase area, your criteria will determine what we need to look for as there are so many different homes available in this area. If you would care to browse my website you can obtain this information. Also, I will be glad to answer any questions you may have if you call me. 832-274-7572 website: agoodehome.com
Web Reference:  http://agoodehome.com
Larry Stovall, Agent, Cypress, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Royal Oaks would be a great choose for this zip code.
Tara, , Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Lakes of Parkway has newer Kickerillo homes in the 600k plus range or there is Royal Oaks Court by K Hovanian townhomes in the 275k plus range. They are both great communities!!
Robert Wisem…, , Houston, AK
Mon Dec 27, 2010
yes there are several newer home subdivisions with controlled subdivision access. Westchase manor is one of them, Olive hill court is another, terraces on memorial is another. It also depends on your price range, there are a couple communities in excess of $1 million that are also available closer to the memorial drive area that ahve controlled access.
Deborah Stru…, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Hi Sanjeev,

There is a beautiful community right by Westchase called "Royal Oaks" that is a gated community. It has both patio homes and larger single family homes. If you are interested in this area, please give me a call. I would be happy to help you. My email is debbie@dstrudlerhomes.com.

Debbie
Osaan Ronding, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Yes! I have a wonderful Listing at 1115 Sopris. New homes, awesome gated community. It is a must see. I can send you a link to view it online or schedule a time to show you this property in person.

Osaan
281-300-5201
Valarie Rich…, Agent, 77380, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Yes, there are all kinds of homes from lower end to higher end. What price range are you looking for.
I would be happy to email you a list of homes.

Valarie Richardson
832-642-1879
Houston Realty.
Ray Wade, CRS, Agent, Houston, TX
Mon Dec 27, 2010
Hello Sanjeev,

Yes, there are a few to choose from. What price range are you looking in? If you shoot me an email @ raywade@powell-realestate.com I can email you some of the current listings.

best regards - and Happy New Year!

Ray L. Wade
REALTOR®

Powell Real Estate
Houston, TX
raywade@powell-realestate.com
Web Reference:  http://www.har.com/raywade