we would like to find a home in forest grove that is a lease with the opt to buy.

Asked by Christy, Forest Grove, OR Fri Mar 28, 2008

Answers

3
Carol West, Agent, Hillsboro, OR
Wed Nov 10, 2010
Hi Christy,

I will be happy to assist you to find a lease or to purchase a home in Forest Grove. I know the area, schools and have many contacts you can utilize during your process of getting settled. Thanks so much for your inquiry. Sometimes leasing short term allows you to know the area better for your family's needs. Please call me if you have more questions or would like to discuss your needs further.

Carol West, Broker
ReMax Equity Group
1300 NE 48th Avenue, Suite 500
Hillsboro, OR 97124
503-730-4113
Allan Polend…, , Hillsboro, OR
Fri Apr 4, 2008
I might be able to help. We have a rehab house in Forest Grove and should be done in the next month. We will consider lease with option to buy. Call me or e-mail me.

Allan Polendey
Principal Broker
Allan Polendey Properties, P.C.
Office: 503-430-1481
E-mail: alpolendey@gmail.com
Wed Apr 2, 2008
Christy,
I'm sure there are homes in Forest Grove that would consider a lease option. It's typically not the first choise of most sellers, so you usually don't see it advertized. My advise would be to contact a realtor so they can search for you. Let me know if I can help. Good luck.