we are looking for a Realtor in South Haven. We are ready to buy a vacation home. Any suggestions?

Asked by Jma, South Haven, MI Fri Jun 29, 2012

Answers

9
Debi Luff, Home Owner, South Haven, MI
Sun Sep 29, 2013
I purchased my house in South Haven and highly recommend my realtor - John Valenziano. He was superb!! We looked until we found the perfect house. He really worked hard for me. His cell number is 269-214-6834.
I don't know why it shows me as a renter, ellensburg, WA. other than I was looking for a rental for my daughter who lives there. I live in south Haven.
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
eugenie Insi…, Agent, South Haven, MI
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Dear Jma I'm one if the old gals on the block 34 yrs experience . Lots if experience lots of energy , you must give me a call let me help you.
Genie INSIDIOSO Associate Broker
Prudential Perferred Realtor
246 Broadway
South Haven Mi
246-214-9500
Auvergneplace@yahoo.com
Terry Zink, Agent, New Buffalo, MI
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Thank you for contacting me to be your Realtor. I would love the opportunity to share some background history of our wonderful town of South Haven with you as well as show you whatever type of home, cottage or condo that suits your needs and expectations. Your investment in our town will only bring you a gracious return on your investment when you are ready to sell. I am ready to help you, just contact me at your convenience.
Sincerely, Terry Zink, your hometown realtor.
eugenie Insi…, Agent, South Haven, MI
Thu Aug 1, 2013
I have a new listing at 657 Maple St a short walk to the South Beach,from this really nice 3/4 br-2ba home Perfect location to walk short way to Down Town, Black River and the Kiddies Park. All 7 rooms are very roomy and large, has over-sized 2 car garage, nice big lot. You may reach me at 269-214-9500 or auvergneplace@yahoo.com
Terry Zink, Agent, New Buffalo, MI
Mon Jun 10, 2013
I am your candidate for the job. Not only will I find you just the right home, I will also suggest that you maybe interested in renting the home to awesome families for vacations in this area to make extra investment dollars back in your pocket from the purchase. I can help guide you to the home or condo that best suit your needs.
Castaway Rentals & Real Estate LLC at your service
269-637-1602 Terry Zink
Tina Goodrich…, Agent, South Haven, MI
Fri Feb 8, 2013
Hi, I would be happy to find the perfect 2nd Home for you.

Tina Goodrich
269.759.1076
Appraiser.co…, Home Buyer, South Haven, MI
Fri Feb 8, 2013
I am an Illinois-licensed managing broker who purchased a home in the South Haven area several years ago. Despite going through a Michigan-licensed real estate brokerage, we were burned to the tune of $40,000 in latent defects that were known to the seller and the seller's agent, but not disclosed. Our advice to you if you're from out-of-state: 1)When purchasing a home in Michigan, be advised that the state of Michigan does not require that home inspectors be licensed. Any doofus can prepare a home inspection. 2) If you decide to submit an offer, I suggest that licensed roofing, plumbing, electrical, HVAC contractors prepare separate inspections. 3) Finally, if you select a property with a septic system, be sure the system is in place. One of our neighbors purchased a home and discovered shortly after the closing that the septic system was not installed.

Tina Goodrich…, Agent, South Haven, MI
Wed Aug 29, 2012
Sure, call me. I sure will do my best to find what your looking for...

Tina Goodrich
Jaqua Realtors
info@southhavenrealestatejournal.com
269.759.1076 call or text
Andy Klavins, Agent, South Haven, MI
Fri Jun 29, 2012
give me a call 269.217.1075 - I have lived in South Haven for over 25 years and list and sell vacation properties all of the time. Number one agent in South Haven, statistically, since 2007.........andy