Andes Buyer, Home Buyer in Delaware County, NY

we are looking at a house purchase in Andes, New York. we have an attorney, byt the agent involved represents the buyer? should we get our own agent?

Asked by Andes Buyer, Delaware County, NY Sat Oct 22, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes, you need an agent to represent you for the property you will buy and cooperate with your lawyer.
So, its really necessary to get an agent to answer information of the property to the city hall
or where the property information need to be verified.You won't pay them anyway, if the property you
found is listed or you want a clear information for that house you're targeting to buy, then you need
and agent to represent you.

Good luck to your plan and if you need more help I will be glad to still assist you more.
By the way, my name is Celerina Uy or Sally Uy a broker agent for ERA INSITE REALTY
in Yonkers. My tel. (914)484-3529.. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to call me.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 22, 2011
Much will depend on how far into the process you are, was any paperwork signed, any implied agreements, etc.; you are free to work with whoever you wish, therefore if you choose your own agent, be upfront; without many details given, you may also wish to discuss with your attorney...
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 22, 2011
Always have your own representation. If the other Realtor represents the seller, they are not looking out for your best interest.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 22, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer