we are in finacial trouble and we need to find a home in arkansas we will do work on for the rent or a rent to own or owner financed can any one help

Asked by Madd, Wheeling, WV Sun Nov 28, 2010

we need owner financed with little or no money down we will fix up the home till we get back on our feet

Answers

2
Mickey Pende…, Agent, Mountain Home, AR
Mon Nov 29, 2010
Madd,
Does it matter where you go in Arkansas? It is a large state and we are in the North Central area and if you plan to stay reasonbly close to where yo are not we cannot help so let me know where you would be able to move to. If it is our area I might be able to find you something. It would also be helpful to know if you are employed or if you are looking as that will help considerably in your efforts. Let me know and if possilbe I will be glad to help.
Dp2, , Virginia
Sun Nov 28, 2010
How soon do you need to move?
What kind of contracting experience do you have, and are you licensed?
If an investor were to work out a lease-option arrangement with you with rent credits, then will you have enough funds to purchase the materials to do the work within an agreed upon fixed amount of time?